How to Become the Obvious Choice in a Competitive Market • WEBINAR SERIES • SEPT. 2017
February 28, 2017
Print this page
Whether you have enough work or not, you need to master your marketing! That way you can either dial it up or dial it down throughout the year so you’re not on an income rollercoaster!
To master your marketing, you need to be able to answer the following questions:
- Do you know your target well enough such that they buy from you beyond price?
- Do you know if your marketing is an investment or an expense?
- Do you know how to set a marketing budget that guarantees profits?
If you answered NO to any of these questions, join Andrew Houston of Profit for Contractors in the third webinar of our 4-part series to learn specific strategies to help improve this area of your business so that, next time, your answers are all YES.
To stand out from contractors offering similar services, you need to move beyond catchy headlines and flashy photos to speaking your customer’s language.
This training webinar will teach you:
- The 4 easy principles to a winning marketing plan
- How to increase your bid-to-win ratio by 25%
- How to create a marketing budget that works for you
- How to create a dashboard that shows where to dial up and dial down in your marketing
Don’t miss it on September 12, 2017, at 2 pm EST.
Busy on September 12? Register anyway and we’ll send you the recording.
The FEE for this 1-hour webinar is just $25.
Andrew Houston is the owner and founder of Profit for Contractors. He has been consulting to trades business owners for nearly a decade, helping them improve their business skills so they can achieve their personal and business goals. A graduate of George Brown College, Andrew achieved Industrial Controls Licensed Electrician as well as Electronics Engineering Technologist.