Chatsworth Products to unveil next-gen eConnect Power Distribution Units
January 29, 2020
Chatsworth Products (CPI) is set to unveil the next generation of its eConnect Power Distribution Units (PDUs) during the 2020 BICSI Winter Conference & Exhibition.
Since its release in 2012, CPI’s eConnect PDU has provided intelligent rack power distribution and features such as a high temperature rating of 149F (65C), Secure Array IP consolidation technology and electronic access control integration. This latest release includes all these features, plus:
- Field-replaceable controller for easy servicing and upgrades;
- Bistable latching relays for reduced energy consumption and increased service reliability;
- Phase-balance outlets for simplified load balancing;
- Patent-pending low-profile locking outlets to prevent accidental disconnection; and
- Redundancy Pack option, an industry-first that features two PDUs in different colors (black and Glacier White) for easy identification of the failover unit.
Also featured at the booth will be new enclosures and cooling solutions for edge applications, as well as cable management, cable trays and wall-mount cabinets.
The new product can be found at booth 901 at the 2020 BICSI Winter Conference & Exhibition, taking place in Tampa, Fla. from February 9 to 13.
Print this page